Christmas is set

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

16 days til Xmas. Almost all of the presents are bought, and almost all the ones that have arrived are wrapped. The house is nicely decorated. The tree is up and decorated. Lots of lights shine at night. And no doubt, it's going to be a white christmas.
And the calendars are marked with our schedule. On the 20th we celebrate with the Greeley's. On the 22nd we make the trip up north, and start the celebrations with the Dubord family.

The girls are very excited for Christmas. Their lists are written, and need to be sent to Santa.

Translation : "Dear Santa. I have been good. I wish for a wallet and a high school musical doll and a pretty pretty dress. Love Kat.

Translation : Dear Santa. I have been good. I want a stuffed animal and a puzzle and a book. Have a good trip. Love Ellie.


Translation : a monkey swinging, and a real puppy. Love Dany. ;) (what.. you can't see that?)

They are counting down with their advent calendar. They are singing Xmas songs, and making Xmas crafts.

TheChristmas spirit is definitely alive in this house. :)

0 comments to “Christmas is set”