She can do it!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Dani CAN sleep through the night.. Well kind of. She no longer cosleeps. Though she still has a 4am or so wake up that requires me lying down with her until she falls back to sleep - but we will work on that part later. We are just very happy that she is sleeping in her own bed all night every night. I created a sticker chart for her with 15 spots on it, and it only took her 18 days to get her 15 stickers, and then of course she got her reward (as seen below). She was so proud of herself every morning when she woke up in bed.. We could hear her as early as 645am shouting from her bed "Mommy, Mommy!! I slept in my bed! I get another Sticker!!" Of course it didn't matter to her that everyone else in the house was sleeping, she just wanted her sticker. LOL And so I would go up there half asleep, and get out the sticker book and let her pick out her sticker and she would put it on the next square on her chart. :) We will be working on the full sleeping through the night soon enough, but we are thrilled to have our bed back, and to have her sleeping upwards of 8 hours in her bed before her wake up (and she does do full nights as well - i think out of the 15, 6 were full nights).


0 comments to “She can do it!!”